Tuesday, February 18, 2014

I haven't written for awhile, I think the awful winter weather has just made me lack any motivation!  Raven is 11 months old tomorrow which means one month until she is one!  She is very mobile besides not actually walking.  She can stand on her own for a few seconds at a time before she gets scared and has to hold onto something.  JD keeps saying, "Just walk already!" but Raven will walk when she's ready.  She's also wants to eat all the time!  These next couple months we will have to wean her off her supplemental formula which she loves but all good things must come to an end.  It's still weird to think she isn't just a tiny baby that can only lay around and drinks formula, she is becoming more of a person everyday with a definite personality!

With this weather, I think Raven is feeling the cabin fever too.  Her toys just don't keep her entertained like they used to and I feel so bad I can't take her to the park to swing and get fresh air.  I'm so glad winter will be over soon and we will be able to go out and play!  Anyone else forget what grass looks like?

No comments:

Post a Comment