Friday, March 14, 2014

My baby girl turns one in 5 days!  It's been amazing to see her grow into such a fun, happy girl full of life.  A little less than two weeks ago, she took her first steps!  She is now getting more confident in walking though she will still crawl to get to someplace faster.  I didn't walk until 2 weeks after my first birthday so I'm impressed she has learned to walk so quickly.  Raven is also sleeping through the night (mostly) which is great for me!  I still have to snuggle with her in order to get a nap in for her, but this doesn't really bother me since I love the snuggles.  I've been making decorations for her upcoming birthday party and can't wait to see so many loved ones celebrate with us!  It will be hilarious to see Raven try to eat cake and open presents (since she loves wrapping paper and tissue much more than what she is actually receiving).  JD also made a video of Raven's first year he is going to show at the party which will probably make me an emotional mess.  What a year!  As Ferris Bueller said, "Life moves pretty fast.  If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it."  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment